- Birth to mobile
- Work to meet each family’s care philosophies as much as is possible. E. scheduled feedings vs. feeding on demand, pacifier use or not, etc.
- Infants will have lots of tummy time to strengthen their core and neck muscles
- Developmental toys include black and white visual toys, vibrating/noise making manipulatives, play mats with lights and sound, etc.
- Milestones worked on in this room include holding up one’s own head, reaching/grabbing, sitting up with and without assistance, standing with and without assistance, crawling, etc.
- When infants are able to sit up without assistance and are or are nearing being independently mobile, we will explore the possibility of moving up to the next classroom with the family
To contact the teacher email email@example.com